Painting the interior of your home can be overwhelming. You'll want to coincide with the objects in the room, such as the furniture, rugs, or window fixtures. If you don't start out on the right foot you could end up wasting a lot of time and money. So how can you avoid all of this frustration? Hire a professional!
Why Hire Us?
Michael Angelo Exteriors can give you the advice you need to make a well-informed decision. When it all boils down to it, hiring a professional will save you a lot of grief, the job will be high quality, and it really won't cost you much more, than if you did it yourself. What can you expect when you have a professional from Michael Angelo Exteriors come into your home to give you a free estimate? We will:
- Review the process we will go through to beautify the interior of your home.
- Measure the rooms that you want to have painted.
- Show you samples of colors to choose from.
- Offer advice, so you know exactly what to expect.
- Provide you with a reasonable time table and estimate.
- Answer any questions you may have.
Once you decide on the colors, number of rooms, and set up a date, you can expect Michael Angelo Exteriors to arrive on schedule and complete the job in a timely manner. We use BEHR and Sherwin-Williams paints to give your home the same look as, or in some cases better than, when you first bought it. Sherwin-Williams and BEHR paints, are the highest-quality paints available. These paints contain prime pigments and binders that provide brilliant color, resist stains, adhere well to old paints and primers, and resist cracking.
Interior Painting ProcessThere are several steps that go into painting a room:
- Cleaning the walls
- Removing wallpaper, tape, or glue (if necessary)
- Patching any holes or gouges in the walls
- Taping and spackling wherever necessary
- Allowing patched & spackled areas to dry, and then sanding them
- Sealing any stains
- Covering floors
- Covering or moving furniture
- Properly ventilating the rooms
- Priming over dark colored walls, stains, or unpainted surfaces
- Trimming around ceilings, windows, doors, and trim work
- Applying multiple coats of paint to each wall
- Cleaning up and properly disposing of used materials